In Ocean City, Italian bistro Ripieno's specializes in big portions, including its 28-inch large pizza. Produced by Jeff Neiburg
Zap Pro/Am World Championships of Skimboarding held its semi-finals on Friday, August 11, 2017 at Dewey Beach, Del. Produced by Megan Raymond
Hamboards allow riders to surf while on land. Here's what Don Sandusky, owner and general manager of the co., had to say about the newest model. Produced by Gray Hughes
Chef Cameron arguably Delaware's best chef, is quite literally a walking cookbook. His body and his brain are filled with the thousands of books he's read and the hundreds of places he's traveled to learn global cuisine. Produced by Megan Raymond
OC BBQ, which replaced OC Steamers, opened in May and provided a southern barbecue restaurant at the changing 45th Street Village. Wochit
An inside look at this year's event. Produced by Ralph Musthaler
Vineyard Wine Bar and Bistro is providing an upscale food and wine experience at the beach. Wochit
The new space will include an expanded dining area, fire pits, cornhole and a viewing area where customers can observe the brewing process. Produced by Ralph Musthaler
Pony Penning begins with southern and northern roundups on Assateague, the swim to Chincoteague on July 26 followed by the auction on July 27 and capped with the swim back. Wochit/Produced by Kamlesh Desai
Known for their crab cakes, Drum Point Market has gained attention from travelers from all over the country. Produced by Ralph Musthaler and Ben Penserga
A band of wild ponies gallops on Assateague Island. Video courtesy of DSC photography. Darcy Cole, DSC photography
Barn 34 in Ocean City puts the family in family restaurants. Produced by Jeff Neiburg
Highlights from the 2017 Berlin Bathtub Races. Produced by Ralph Musthaler
What's percolating in the world of coffee and coffee shops? Pemberton Coffeehouse is set to open in Salisbury — again. Deborah Gates
Chef Chris Parks has elevated the cuisine at Lupo in Rehoboth over the last few years. Produced by Jeff Neiburg
The 10th Annual Hot Dog Eating Contest at Fish Tales in Ocean City ended with a new winner being crowned!
Delmarvanow.com asks beach visitors about their favorite activities on the Fourth of July. Produced by Megan Raymond
The restaurant offers seafood, speciality pizzas and more to customers. Produced by Meg Ryan
Chris Clare went from a small town ballplayer to a minor-league All-Star. Wochit
Maryland Comptroller Peter Franchot has been touring breweries in Maryland to learn about their economic impact on their respective communities. Produced by Jeff Neiburg
Alan Goldsborough of Crisfield and daughter, Heather, have opened Shipwrecked Seafood at Route 50 and Main Street in Berlin. Live, steamed and softshells to go! Deborah Gates
Ropewalk Chincoteague offers waterfront dining, a tiki bar and more. Produced by Ralph Musthaler
Near perfect weather made for an exciting air show. Produced by Ralph Musthaler
Gilligan's, on the canal waterfront in Lewes, reopened after an off-season remodel. Produced by Jeff Neiburg
Indigo in Rehoboth, a new restaurant, is one of the Delaware beach area's only Indian restaurants. Produced by Jeff Neiburg
Roadie Joe's owner talks about how his business has grown along with Salisbury. Produced by Ralph Musthaler
High Stakes Bar & Grill in Fenwick Island recently renovated. Produced by Jeff Neiburg
Rare & Rye Owner Sal Fasano describes the newest hotel restaurant in OC Produced by Megan Raymond
SoDel's Scott Kammerer at the newest Bluecoast Seafood Grill and Raw Bar Produced by Megan Raymond
Salisbury will play host to a major festival and tourism draw next year that is expected to bring in tens of millions of dollars to the city. Video by Keith Demko
Peter and Linda Roskovich's family beach home will be featured on HGTV's "Beachfront Bargin Hunt: Renovation" Produced by Megan Raymond
Take a virtual walk along the Ocean City Boardwalk while checking out some of the sounds and sights. Produced by Gray Hughes
Burley Oak Brewing Company is aiming for a July opening for a new, coffee-inspired cafe in downtown Berlin. Wochit
Local fans of HGTV’s television show, “House Hunters,” will soon see their hometown in an upcoming episode. Wochit
Downtown Salisbury Festival returns June 2-4 with with carnival rides, food vendors, craft beer, a full entertainment lineup and local vendors. Wochit
- WATCH: Ripieno's in Ocean City does big portions
- WATCH: Zap Pro/Am World Championships of Skimboarding semi-finals
- WATCH: Surf on land with Hamboards
- WATCH: Chef's Corner- Chef Hari Cameron a(muse.)
- WATCH: OC BBQ offers Southern eats in a former seafood restaurant
- WATCH: Scenes from the 41st annual J. Millard Tawes Crab and Clam Bake
- WATCH: A new wine experience in Rehoboth
- WATCH: Evolution plans outdoor expansion with green space
- Pony Penning 2017: What to expect
- WATCH: Smith Island store draws people from afar
- Chincoteague ponies kick up their heels
- WATCH: Barn 34 in Ocean City a family affair
- WATCH: Scenes from the 28th Bathub Races
- WATCH: Pemberton Coffeehouse set to reopen
- WATCH: Chef Chris Parks shining at Lupo in Rehoboth
- WATCH: 10th Annual Hot Dog Eating Contest at Fish Tales in Ocean City
- WATCH: What is your favorite thing to do on the Fourth?
- WATCH: Buxy's owner expands business footprint with newly opened Dry Dock 28
- WATCH: Shorebirds All-Star sets the bar high
- WATCH: Comptroller Franchot rallying craft beer industry
- WATCH: Shipwrecked in Berlin
- WATCH: Ropewalk Chincoteague brings waterfront dining to both locals and visitors
- WATCH: Air Show draws a big crowd to Ocean City
- WATCH: Gilligan's in Lewes opens after remodel
- WATCH: Indigo in Rehoboth serves rare Indian cuisine
- WATCH: Roadie Joe's serves up sophisticated pub fare
- WATCH: High Stakes renovates in Fenwick
- WATCH: Rare & Rye isn't the average hotel restaurant
- WATCH: SoDel's Bluecoast Seafood Grill open in Rehoboth
- WATCH: Salisbury lands National Folk Festival starting in 2018
- WATCH: HGTV Beachfront Bargin Hunt comes to Ocean City
- WATCH: Sights and sounds of the Ocean City Boardwawlk
- WATCH: Burley Oak to open cafe in Berlin
- WATCH: Couple brings 'House Hunters' to Salisbury
- Downtown Salisbury Festival
Beach-area stages will host a lot of talent in the coming days and nights, including a return appearance by singer-songwriter Lucinda Williams in Dewey Beach.
As she did last summer, Williams will bring her mix of folk and alt-country to Dewey's Bottle & Cork nightclub — this time on Sunday, Aug. 13 ($35).
She will perform following a 9 p.m. opening set by acoustic punk rocker Jesse Malin. The two have been friends since Malin released a 2007 song called "Lucinda" in her honor.
Grateful Dead tribute act will play its annual two-night stand at the Cork with 8:30 p.m. performances on Monday and Tuesday, Aug. 14-15 ($25 per evening).
On Wednesday, Aug. 16, country star Michael Ray will hit the stage following a 9 p.m. opening set by Jimmie Allen ($20). The Cork has issued "low-ticket alerts" for upcoming concerts by the Eli Young Band (Thursday, Aug. 31) and Lee Brice (Friday, Sept. 22).
The Cork's sister business, the nearby Rusty Rudder, also has a few shows up its musical sleeve. At 9 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 13, the Rudder will present a free concert on its indoor stage featuring Portland, Oregon, country-rock act Fruition (following a 9 p.m. opening set by Jackson Pines).
Looking ahead to next week, the Rudder will present the return of country diva Maggie Rose at 9 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 20 ($10).
In Ocean City, Fager's Island will present an encore of its Boy Band Review at 9 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 16 ($10). Fans packed the place last month for the show, which relives the glory days of teen idol favorites from the past two decades such as 'NSYNC, the Backstreet Boys, New Kids On the Block and more.
In Selbyville, the Freeman Stage at Bayside is continuing to pack in patrons with its annual series of outdoor concerts.
On Friday, Aug. 11, Freeman will feature a tribute show called Abba: The Concert ($28). Tickets are sold out in some (but not all) of the various seating sections to enjoy the former Swedish pop act's catalog of hits.
Looking ahead, bluesy rockers Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals will play on Tuesday, Aug. 22 ($35 to $65), and again, some of the sections closest to the stage are sold out. All Freeman concerts begin at 7 p.m.
E-mail Roger Hillis at email@example.com
This Week's Must-See List
— Lucinda Williams at the Bottle & Cork in Dewey Beach at 9 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 13. $35
— Abba: The Concert tribute at the Freeman Stage at Bayside in Selbyville at 7 p.m., Friday, Aug. 11. $28
— Boy Band Review at Fager's Island in Ocean City at 9 p.m., Wednesday, Aug. 16. $10
— Fruition with Jackson Pines at the Rusty Rudder in Dewey Beach at 9 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 13. Free
— Phantom Limbs at Pickles Pub in Ocean City at 10 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 12. Free