Views from Bike Week 2017 in Ocean City, Md. Produced by Megan Raymond
At the request of the Ocean City Police Department, Maryland State Police criminal investigators are conducting an investigation into the death early this morning of a suspect who had been arrested and examined at a hospital, but, for reasons unknown at this time, had what appears to be a medical emergency and died after being transported back to the hospital, police say. Wochit
Mounted Ocean City police officers are striving to touch base with the public they serve in a new way: trading cards. Produced by Megan Raymond
Peninsula Regional Health System cuts the ribbon on its new Richard A. Henson Cancer Institute in Ocean Pines. Produced by Megan Raymond
Ocean City Police Chief Ross Buzzuro addresses the media during a press conference regarding the death of Ashley O'Connor, Plano, Texas. after her body was found on the beach in the early morning hours of Monday, July, 31, 2017. Produced by Megan Raymond
The Kite Loft's General Manager Chris Maxa talks about their hopes for labor day weekend. Produced by Megan Raymond
The Poor Girls Open is a ladies only billfish release tournament benefiting breast cancer research. Produced by Megan Raymond
The developer-funded analysis seeks to allay concerns that views of the wind turbines will sour tourists on visiting Ocean City. Video by Jeremy Cox
Abigail Plylar, an upcoming sophomore on the Worcester Prep tennis team began the Love for Lungs tennis tournament to raise funds and awareness for Pulmonary Fibrosis. Video by Richard Pollitt
Joe KroArt, Ocean Gallery, was honored by Maryland's Comptroller Peter Franchot Produced by Megan Raymond
The building may be torn down by the end of the year after a court ruled in favor of the town. Wochit
After a busy day at Harbour Island Marina the winning marlin was brought in by the crew of the Wire Nut. Produced by Ralph Musthaler
Staff reporter Reed Shelton and the Ocean City Beach Patrol demonstrate what it is like to be buried and extracted from a shallow hole. Produced by Ralph Musthaler
Ocean City police are looking for information about a body that was found on the beach near Second Street on Monday, July 31, 2017. Megan Raymond video
Employees at South Pole Ice Cream Roll in Ocean City demonstrate how rolled ice cream is made. Produced by Meg Ryan
The beach season has been calm so far for lifeguards, but they know the worst is yet to come. Wochit
OC BBQ, which replaced OC Steamers, opened in May and provided a southern barbecue restaurant at the changing 45th Street Village. Wochit
A 16-year-old boy was airlifted to Peninsula Regional Medical Center after he and a friend crashed a jet ski Friday, officials said. Produced by Ryan Marshall
For the 38th year BJ's on the Water hosts the canoe races. Produced by Ralph Musthaler
Barn 34 in Ocean City puts the family in family restaurants. Produced by Jeff Neiburg
State police continue to investigate the deadly shooting Sunday, Ocean Pines reacts to the new pool rules and Salisbury tables the decision on chain-linked fences. Produced by Ryan Marshall
Ocean Pines Board rules it's OK to have children at Yacht Club pool. Produced by Megan Raymond
Two boats have recently seen whale sharks way off the coast of Ocean City. Produced by Ryan Marshall
Highlights from the 2017 Berlin Bathtub Races. Produced by Ralph Musthaler
White Marlin Open officials have decided how they will distribute the millions in prize money from the 2016 tournament following the official disqualification of its original winner. Video by Keith Demko
Delmarvanow.com asks beach visitors about their favorite activities on the Fourth of July. Produced by Megan Raymond
The 10th Annual Hot Dog Eating Contest at Fish Tales in Ocean City ended with a new winner being crowned!
Addressing state and local officials in Ocean City Tuesday evening, Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan announced he had repealed a policy on waste management and created an office to spread high-speed internet access throughout the state, including rural areas of the Eastern Shore. Video by Keith Demko
The restaurant offers seafood, speciality pizzas and more to customers. Produced by Meg Ryan
Two unidentified men leapt into the bay Wednesday from the Route 90 bridge, sparking an hour-long search by numerous agencies, officials said Thursday. Wochit
Alan Goldsborough of Crisfield and daughter, Heather, have opened Shipwrecked Seafood at Route 50 and Main Street in Berlin. Live, steamed and softshells to go! Deborah Gates
2017 Maryland State Fireman Association Parade in Ocean City, Md.
Detective Cpl. Brett Case helped create the Ocean City Bike Patrol and headed up some of the resort's highest profile criminal investigations. He has now retired from the active ranks. Produced by Megan Raymond
Footage and Photos of the second day of the Ocean City Air Show 2017
Ocean City officials are giving advanced warning of an “unsanctioned event,” with a history of offenses. Wochit
Ocean City council passes emergency ordinance banning nudity on beach Produced by Megan Raymond
The Ocean City Beach Patrol has been issued official, if perhaps temporary, procedures for handling topless females on the town's beaches. Video by Keith Demko
A trio of unrelated incidents in Ocean City early Friday morning kicked the web and social media rumor mill into overdrive, causing headaches for city officials. Wochit
Ocean City officer, Delaware man find Pa. woman's lost wedding band in the sand. Produced by Megan Raymond
... especially for travelers from points north looking to get to the Outer Banks as quickly as possible this summer. Video by Jeremy Cox
Rare & Rye Owner Sal Fasano describes the newest hotel restaurant in OC Produced by Megan Raymond
Members of the The Worcester County Commissioners, Library Board of Trustees and members of the community break ground on the new Berlin Branch Library Produced by Megan Raymond
Burley Oak Brewing Company is aiming for a July opening for a new, coffee-inspired cafe in downtown Berlin. Wochit
Peter and Linda Roskovich's family beach home will be featured on HGTV's "Beachfront Bargin Hunt: Renovation" Produced by Megan Raymond
Take a virtual walk along the Ocean City Boardwalk while checking out some of the sounds and sights. Produced by Gray Hughes
Groundbreaking Ceremony for AGH John H. "Jack" Burbage, Jr. Regional Cancer Care Center Produced by Megan Raymond
The Maryland Public Service Commission awarded two offshore wind renewable energy credits Thursday to two projects to be built near the coast of Ocean City, officials said. Video by Keith Demko
On the cusp of expansion into Salisbury, the Ocean City Brewing Company finds one of its co-founders facing prison time in a federal fraud case. Ben Penserga video
The pine cone collecting of Joey and Judy Sweren's dog Buddy took the internet by storm last week. Produced by Megan Raymond
- WATCH: Scenes from Bike Week 2017
- Watch: Troopers investigating in-custody death with OC police
- WATCH: OC mounted police handing out trading cards
- WATCH: Richard A. Henson Cancer Institute Opens in Ocean Pines
- WATCH: Ocean City Police detail Ashley O'Connor's death investigation
- WATCH: Ocean City businesses optimistic for Labor Day weekend
- WATCH: Highlights from the 24th Poor Girls Open Day 2
- WATCH: Study downplays OC offshore wind impacts
- WATCH: Worcester Prep athlete creates tournament for lung cancer research
- WATCH: Ocean Gallery honored by Maryland Comptroller
- Watch: Dumser's on the boardwalk future in doubt
- WATCH: Scenes from the final day of the White Marlin Open
- WATCH: Delmarvanow reporter is buried and extracted from the sand
- WATCH: Footage from a body investigation in Ocean City
- WATCH: South Pole Ice Cream Roll brings rolled ice cream to the Eastern Shore
- WATCH: Lifeguards have had calm season
- WATCH: OC BBQ offers Southern eats in a former seafood restaurant
- Watch: 16-year-old airlifted to PRMC after jet ski crash
- WATCH: Scenes from the 38th Annual Canoe Races
- WATCH: Barn 34 in Ocean City a family affair
- Delmarva's trending today: Tuesday, July 11
- WATCH: Ocean Pines Residents upset with pool rule change
- Watch: Giant whale shark seen off coast of Ocean City
- WATCH: Scenes from the 28th Bathub Races
- WATCH: $2.8 million in White Marlin Open winnings goes to 13 anglers
- WATCH: What is your favorite thing to do on the Fourth?
- WATCH: 10th Annual Hot Dog Eating Contest at Fish Tales in Ocean City
- WATCH: Hogan announces "Zero Waste" repeal, action on high-speed internet
- WATCH: Buxy's owner expands business footprint with newly opened Dry Dock 28
- WATCH: Two men jump from Route 90 bridge
- WATCH: Shipwrecked in Berlin
- WATCH: 2017 Maryland State Fireman Association Parade
- WATCH: OCPD detective retires after 28 productive years
- WATCH: 2017 Ocean City Air Show Final day Roundup
- Watch: OC officials preparing for July's 'College Beach Weekend'
- WATCH: OC passes ordinance banning nudity on beach
- WATCH: OC Beach Patrol issue orders on toplessness
- Watch: Misinformation plagues Ocean City officials
- WATCH: Woman's lost wedding band in the sand found
- WATCH: Salisbury Bypass ramp work could cause headaches
- WATCH: Rare & Rye isn't the average hotel restaurant
- Watch: New Berlin Branch library groundbreaking
- WATCH: Burley Oak to open cafe in Berlin
- WATCH: HGTV Beachfront Bargin Hunt comes to Ocean City
- WATCH: Sights and sounds of the Ocean City Boardwawlk
- Watch: Groundbreaking Ceremony for AGH Regional Cancer Care Center
- WATCH: Md. approves 2 wind projects off Ocean City
- WATCH OC Brewing Company co-founder talks expanision and his future
- Watch: Meet Ocean City's internet sensation, the pine cone dog
Turn the tide on trash on Ocean City beaches by joining the Ocean Conservancy’s Annual International Coastal Cleanup on Saturday, Sept. 9.
Starting at 10 a.m., volunteers are being urged to join this international effort to clean up the beaches.
The Coastal Day Cleanup, organized by Maryland Coastal Bays Program, Town of Ocean City, Ocean City Surf Club, Chesapeake Utilities and Sandpiper Energy, celebrates the Ocean Conservancy’s annual cleanup.
The event starts at the Ocean City Town Hall on 3rd Street. There, volunteers will receive trash bags, latex gloves, a trash tally sheet and a commemorative T-shirt courtesy of Chesapeake Utilities and Sandpiper Energy.
Volunteers will pick up trash from 10 a.m. to noon. Tally sheets can be dropped off at Town Hall or can be mailed to the Ocean Conservancy.
The Ocean Conservancy tallies results from all over the world and posts them on its website at http://www.oceanconservancy.org/our-work/international-coastal-cleanup/2016-ocean-trash-index.html.
Throughout the world, people will be taking the time to celebrate this annual cleanup by picking up trash. More than a half million volunteers from 112 countries participated in last year’s cleanup.
The most collected item was cigarette butts, and tiny plastic pieces, which pose a huge threat to ocean animals, came in a close second.
If you have any questions or would like to participate in the Ocean City cleanup, contact Sandi Smith at email@example.com or by calling 410-213-2297, ext. 106.
For those in need of community service hours, this is the "perfect" event to serve your community and your environment, organizers say. This event is also a Maryland Day to serve event and those who serve at this event will receive credit.