Winter storm in Lewes.
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers with the help of Great Lakes Dredge & Dock Company are pumping sand on to Dewey and Rehoboth Beach.
Preparations for Hurricane Matthew began Wednesday morning in Rehoboth Beach as crews removed benches along the boardwalk. 10/05/16
Crews work on raising and extending a stone dike at the Mispillion inlet near the DuPont Nature Center in Milford to restore beach habitat for horseshoe crabs and provide foraging for shorebirds, specifically the Red Knot.
Delaware locals give their personal tips for tourist and tourist give their take on Rehoboth.
Tropical storm Hermine was Rehoboth's newest tourist attraction.
Tropical storm Hermine arrives in Rehoboth Beach. The storm churns up waves and clouds on Labor Day weekend.
So far this year, there have been more than 800 accidents along the busy, Delaware 1 corridor between the Lewes Five Points intersection and the town limits of Dewey Beach
The National Weather Service says Tropical Storm Hermine is likely to become a hurricane before it arrives in Florida Friday.
Art Trembanis, associate professor at the University of Delaware's College of Earth, Ocean, & Envirnonment talks about their multi-day robotics boot camp to create a detailed map of Broadkill Beach.
Recycling law for stores ignored in Rehoboth
Wilson Gates talks about buying the Buttery in Lewes and future improvements. 8/9/16
Local lifeguards competed in the annual Olympics on Thursday, July 28.
Bruce Clayton, of TriCoach, tells us what we need to know about beach running.
What began in 1997 as a silly event among friends has evolved into a massive, save-the-date spectacle that draws thousands of people from across the country to Dewey Beach. 7/11/16
Dozens of families created sandcastles at Delaware Seashore State Park on Saturday July 9.
The Blue Crab's Tim Haley remembers Anastasia Ciolpan, a J-1 Visa student from Moldova, who was struck by a vehicle on June 29 in Bethany Beach.
University of Delaware associate professor Arthur Trembanis has mapped changes in the Redbird Reef artificial reef following a record-breaking nor'easter in January.
Booming rockets glared and bombs burst in the air Sunday night in Rehoboth Beach, painting the night sky in front of more than 100,000 estimated spectators celebrating the nation's birthday.
Independence Day weekend has arrived in Bethany Beach
Dewey bar owners talk 2016 trends
Don't like the water much? Sand not your thing? Get in touch with your inner artist with nature as your inspiration.
Istanbul airport suicide bombers ID'd; Bacteria levels high at Delaware beaches; "Sully" trailer
Sixteen teams squared off at the first ever Beachcomber Flip Cup Tournament with the winner taking home $500. Check out the first ever bracket break down at Guidos Burritos.
Dropping a message in a bottle off the Indian River Inlet when she was nine, Karen Ball never expected a call 45 years later saying it's been found.
Cape fishing pier reopens
DART's weekend express bus service to Rehoboth from New Castle and Kent counties will launch Friday, the beginning of the Delaware Beaches summer tourism season.
Watch: Rehoboth Beach Restaurant Week with Hobos owner Gretchen Hanson
Working his way from dishwasher to head chef, Maurice Catlett has been named the head chef of SoDel Concepts' new venture named after late owner Matt Haley - Matt's Fish Camp.
Temperatures reached 72 degrees at Rehoboth Beach and 81 degrees at New Castle Airport, as an abnormally warm winter continued in Delaware on Wednesday.
- Winter storm hits Lewes
- Protecting the value of coastal communities
- Rehoboth Beach prepares for Hurricane Matthew
- Habitat restoration underway at Mispillion Harbor
- Welcome to Rehoboth, tips from the locals
- Raw video: Tropical storm Hermine arrives in Rehoboth Beach
- Experiencing tropical storm Hermine
- Traffic and accidents along Del 1
- Hermine's path moves closer to Delaware coastline
- Scientists use unmanned craft to map Broadkill
- Stores slow to recycle
- Buttery gets new owners and eyes the future
- Watch: Local lifeguards compete in Rehoboth Beach
- Tips to safely run on the beach
- Raw Video: Annual Running of the Bull in Dewey Beach
- State Park Sandcastle Contest: everyone's a winner
- Watch: Blue Crab's Tim Haley remembers Anastasia Ciolpan
- Delaware professor maps Redbird Reef ocean floor
- Thousands watch Rehoboth Beach fireworks
- Independence Day Weekend in Bethany
- Dewey bar owners talk 2016 trends
- Exploring the natural beauty of beach art
- KJWP NewsBreak: Bacteria levels high at Del. beaches
- Watch: Beachcomber Flip Cup Tournament - Guidos Burritos
- Watch: Indian River Inlet message in a bottle
- Cape fishing pier reopens
- Delaware bus to the beach starts rolling Friday
- Watch: Rehoboth Beach Restaurant Week with Hobos owner Gretchen Hanson
- Watch: Maurice Catlett named Matt's Fish Camp Head Chef
- Warm winter temperatures bring early beach goers